Monday, March 12, 2012

Traveling at the speed of sleep.

Maybe it's Daylight Savings Time--no, that's not it.  Maybe it's rainy days. Maybe it's staying up until midnight---NO---wait a second---I think I have it!
The reason I can't wake up early when we're at an RV park is because of tryptophan! The RV park owners have all conspired to keep us here past 11 AM so we'll have to pay for another night!   Now I see their plan AND the purpose for the guard shack!  As you drive into the park, they spray tryptophan into your truck or motorhome.
That's got to be it!  I don't sleep in when we're parked at a Walmart. I don't sleep past 7 or 8 when we're at home---well,  not usually. Except for the last few months and that's because it's been cold. I NEVER sleep late in the summer time--unless the AC is set too low... or the room is dark... or I don't have a busy day planned.
It's only when we're in an RV park that I sleep late, so it can't be me. It's MUST be a conspiracy. It must be...
Never mind....I'm going back to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing too much sleeping this week too! Enjoy it, that is my philosophy.

    ReplyDelete